Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Lecture ~ Aug 10th

What did I get out of this class?
I feel this class has introduced me to the tip of the ice burg, where psychology exists. The subjects we covered were so vast, it was almost overwhelming when I consider where we started from to where we ended. I thoroughly enjoyed it all. I think one of the important things I will walk away with, is that research is continuing, that information, documentation and conclusions are changing. That we are constantly growing, changing and getting new knowledge. This is an exciting field to be in, as the new knowledge we acquire can really effect a life. We can be a part of helping the healing process with another person and that is an incredible honor. Through this class, I can see the need to search myself and see what area's of psychology I want to study. I need to narrow my field of interest. I too would like to thank everyone for sharing there life and stories with me. I wish all of you the very best.