Friday, August 12, 2011

Lecture August 10

What I got from taking this class,

I feel that I have learned just the very beginning of a fascinating area of study. There was so much information not only written but from the lectures that I felt at time “wow, I need to know more about that subject” which was a wonderful feeling to have. It was also very interesting to learn how many different opinions and studies are conducted and referred to not only past but now in the present. Learning and reading other opinions help me to see a different point of view that I may not of considered before as relevant. The belief I had prior to this class was that this field would be not only interesting but would help me to realize a path in life that I was ready to take was answered after the very first chapter of this book. Even though I do not have the area of study that I want to follow as narrowing it down seems like a daunting task right now I know for me it is a calling I must answer.
I would also like to thank everyone for posting to the blog, I found it to be a wonderful source of inspiration and motivation for me at times. Thank you all and have a wonderful rest of the summer