Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mini Assignment 9

Keeping a quick journal of positive moments throughout my day was fun! I found that most of the things that I listed as being positive, and for which I was grateful, revolved around my children. Being grateful for the good things, and sometimes the lessons that I have learned through the negative things, is a routine that takes place as I thank God all of my blessings!

A few of the things for which I found myself being grateful for were the safety of my children. (I have a son who rides dirt bikes) I am exceedingly thankful for my home, a steady job, my grass and flowers this summer, and for my time in the evening when it is quiet enough to study and do homework! We haven't had much sunshine in Tok this summer and so I was thankful for sun on Thursday night!