Sunday, July 31, 2011

July 25 lecture

I believe that our personality is shaped by our morales, values and life experiences. We through every stage of our life experience life in different ways. Some positive and some negative therefor our personality most definitely is effected from that. I think of a time when I volunteered for an organization for many years, believed in it and worked hard to make it a success. When a new director came in and changed all the policies and outed everyone who was there I found myself very hurt, mad and depressed over the situation. Recently when asked if I would join another volunteer organization those thoughts raced back and I declined. Prior to this my personality drove me to get involved in causes I believe in now my personality says work within your own family and make that your success. I do believe that my personality was altered and feel it will be in other ways as I age.