Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mini assignment 7

When I begin to enter the later years in my life, I would like to believe I will be as active then as I am today. I do believe in use it or lose it, and you are only as old as you believe you are. My great grandmother lived to be 87 years young. She always said that years young. Until the day that she fell and broke her hip my grandmother was still growing crops in her huge garden, we would go on walks on roads that were not flat at all. After she broke her hip and was bed ridden for a while her health made a turn for the worse and she did not come back from it. It was only a few months and she passed peacefully in her sleep. I always said that I wanted to be just like my great grandmother, full of vitality and a passion for life right up till the day I meet my maker. With quality time with even my great grandchildren. What could be better then that?