Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 20 Lecture

What fun! It was quiet at work and I could easily visualize walking through a meadow surrounded by birch trees! I love Alaskan wildflowers and so my field was covered in Lupine and fireweed and forget-me-nots. My lemon tree was out of place in my field but I got over that and continued on with the vision! My mind kept telling me that lemons don't grow in Alaska and so I added a green house and a small lemon tree in a beautiful ornate pot! When I sliced open the lemon to taste it my mouth did not water but I could easily taste the lemon in my mind. As my mind wandered, I glanced out the door of my greenhouse and I could see a beautiful deep blue lake at the edge of the meadow. I wanted to walk out to the lake but I was told that I had to come back to work in my office! Darn it anyhow! I am a day dreamer too!